- 1 cup natural pistachios
- 1/3 cup yellow raisins
- 2,5 tbsp water
- 1 small pinch of Himalayan salt
- 2 cup pitted dates, chopped
- 8 tbsp raw cacao
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 big avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp melted coconut butter
- 4 tbsp raw cacao
- Blend the yellow raisins and water until you obtain a paste. Crush the pistachios and stir them down in the raisins paste. Add salt and mix until you form a dough.
- On a baking sheet, draw a square with the measures you want for your cake (you can make a big 30*30 cm cake or more smaller cakes). Press the pistachio dough into the square.
- Blend the pitted dates and water, add raw cacao and salt and mix well. Prepare two chocolate layers of the same size, the same method as the pistachio layer. Cover all layers and put in the freezer for one hour.
- While the layers are resting in the freezer, prepare the frosting – peel the avocado and banana, chop them roughly, mix all ingredients with a blender until it reaches a mousse consistency. Cover it and refrigerate for at least half an hour.
- Assemble the chocolate cake, by putting the layers one on top of each other. Spread the frosting on top, and sprinkle crushed pistachios.